Halloween is right around the corner, and Memphis will play host to a number of spooky haunted attractions to mark the season this year. Check out these haunted attractions in Memphis this Halloween season:
- Haunted Web of Horrors: Located at 2665 South Perks Road, this haunted site boasts five separate haunted house experiences, including Dr. Hackers Asylum and Dark Matter. Experience all five for just $25. You can learn more here.
- The Mid South Haunted Maze: Located at 7777 Walnut Grove Road, this spooky corn maze costs just $15. The location also has a maze without spooks and offers a haunted hayride. You can learn more here.
- Wicked Ways Haunted House: Located at 160 Cumberland Street, this haunted attraction is billed as Memphis’ largest and most disturbing. Proceeds from the haunted house benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. You can learn more here.
- Shadowlands Festival of Fear: Located at 6880 Singleton Parkway in nearby Millington, this frightening location includes a haunted corn maze and a haunted hayride (Hysteria Haunted Hayride). You can learn more here.
- The FearZone: Located at 3678 S. Mendenhall Road, this up and coming haunt has multiple attractions to experience. You can learn more here.
The only thing scary about your experience at Gossett VW Germantown is how easy and hassle-free it is. But trust us — there’s no trick, just the treat.